Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm alive and Well

I am here.............I am in Oz.........Its wierd,wonderful and right now my head is spinning from all that has happened in the last 6 weeks!
Thailand to Melbourne.
Hoorah.the fruits of my labour are now right here with me.
I am set, raring to go and ready to be a student.
Benji the intrepid is brilliant and taking a beating from the twin boys that I live with but he is taking it in his stride and just plays dead alot of the time.....hes a useful asset to my bug/spider freaked aunt.He ignored me for a day or two and now is back to his loving ,sticky ways!He seems mellower but that happens when you travel.A little wiser and easy going.
As for me ............yeah,its good . Theres much to tell but with the approach to Christmas and the madness all around me ( Noddy,Thomas the tank engine,the wiggles and much energy expelling) it will have to wait a few more days but details of what has happened to me since leaving Japan are on the way ..........
Until then my lovlies I wish you all a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS .

1 comment:

MissSin said...

and merry christmas to you too, sweety!

looking forward to seeing you....