Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Point of the Matter


Hello there everyone.
Firstly sincere apologies to those who are awaiting an email.Its just not going to happen in the next couple of weeks! I have a heap of exams coming up already and I am extremely focused on those.I spend at least an hour of my day fretting about my lack of contact with the outside world and I do apologise for this! There will be some time coming soon!
My first exam is on Tuesday and its 50% of my fnal mark of the semester and is a pre req to the next subject.So the pressure is on. Its point location.I have learnt over 100 points and can identify how to find them on the body. Its been a challenge but this will be my bread and butter and so along with that its been highly enjoyable.It will be my first exam for a very long time so I am wondering how I will cope in this environment!
Think of me at 6.30 pm Ozzie time !
Ill be thinking of you!
Ciao for now

2 comments:

arumanda said...

ganbatte!

Anonymous said...

OK, will do. How exciting! Your first exam. Please let us know how you go honey.