Sunday, May 21, 2006

Study block


I am having a tough week.I have had a head cold of the most bizarre nature or as I am learning at the moment I have an attack of wind cold.Its most bizarre.It rises up to my head and stays there for a while clouding my thoughts and concentration for some hours and then disappears again without a trace,only to come back again at another point of the day just as quickly.So I am feeling a little out of sorts and trying to plug on with the mountains of work and not having very muchluck.Winter is coming on here and that feels strange.It should be summer to my internal clock and I am sure that has had an effect on the workings of my body. MY mind keeps saying that summer is just around the corner.That the sun will warm us all up again very soon.Then I have to tap myself and remind myself that actually its winter thats on the way! Brrrrrrrrrr.......not good witht he cold.It was fun when I could Snowboard but at the moment its just study. I need to get out and burn some adrenaline,take my mind off of muscles,body systems , aldehydes and alkenes,the 100 some points I have to memorise in two weeks and the 100 chinese characters I need to learn.........pah! I am definately having a study slump..........Heres hoping I can bring myself up to speed soon.11 exams in the coming 5 weeks.........then a break to go and visit J-ster and chillt he hell out before I go completely MAD!

No comments: