Monday, December 03, 2007

remember me?




Hey there everyone!


Remember me!?
You have a few guesses to guess where Ive been but most of you will know that it has been that time of year where head goes down, bum goes up and the world ceases to exist unless you can find it in a text book or Uni notes.........
Its over.......I have 3 glorious months of no Uni and time to get a life!
Exams were a different experience for me this semester...I would still use adjectives such as "stressful" "painful" and "draining" but I seem to have reached a stage where instead of trying to get High Distinctions or distinctions,I am just content to pass.The balance needs to be struck and the hair needs to stay on my head! Up until now it has..........touch wood and 500 hail marys.........Im still pretty sure Ive aged 10 years in the last month but nothing that a few good sleeps wont sort out and some TLC.......
So i have some things to blog.alot of things! Lovelife stories,work stories,made up stories..........and then theres Christmas.That kind of crept on me! Finished my exams and i recieved a Christmas card......oh,Christmas,yes! thats happening!
so keep watching folks and hopefully I can catch you up on all my news!

2 comments:

arumanda said...

otsukaresama

good to see you back. get some rest and happiness and enjoy the sun

MissSin said...

looking forward to hearing your stories, sweety.

Benn missing you...