Thursday, June 26, 2008

It cant be......

Holy craperoooooooo............I just looked at my blog and realised it had been 6 months since my last post.Bless me father for I have sinned.
Where did the time go??? I feel like I have entered Dr whos tardis and now here I am thinking to myself what happened while I was flip flopping around up here in my head,which is where I spend most of my time these days.
To top it all off I find out Miss Sins love has had TB and Arumanda is in gay pareeh.these are only 2 of the people that I like to watch as they progres along in life..........Im not sure that anyone is even reading this...........you may all think I have gone, disappeared into magical head land never to return from the ocean of acupuncture points and disease processes.
No I am here.......
Just about
Just finished a round of very intense exams and now am about to head into winter school.I have finally made it into clinics and am practising on the general public.I am almost there ! Another year and you can call me Dr.
I have 2 jobs that nearly make up full time hours and a full time degree.Oh its hard but I just do it and find very little time for anything else in my life! Nothing of import to impart.........unless of course I find a creative way of imparting all of this knowledge that I am accumulating up here in my ever expanding brain.....
Let me think on that one.
For the most part I am well and happy but self absorbed,so apologies........I will try harder.

4 comments:

j-ster said...

Im still here! I was wondering if you were coming back. I was wondering if Ms Life Out Here's recent move might have prompted her to update - im gonna go check right now!

MissSin said...

Yay - you're back.
Was wondering what happened - had assumed that you were studying your arse off...seems like i wasn't far wrong ;)

Very happy to hear that you're another huge step closer to your goal. And hope to hear more...

Big hugs
xox

Anonymous said...

nice to see you back.Love you Ma.XXXX

Anonymous said...

Phew thought you'd been eaten by a dingo...

xxxx