Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The year

Its not a resolution.
I dont do resolutions!
I have decided to rename them VISIONS.
My visions for the upcoming year

1. Good Health.I envisage resolving the headache I have had for the last 5 months.

2. Lots of Bodywork-I am severly lacking in good therapeutic touch.

3. Non escalation-I dont want to dramatise issues.I dont want to get caught up in the rising tensions of issues.I plan to observe them and not attach myself to drama.If someone wants me to attach myself to thier drama it just aint gonna happen.I am working on supporting and letting go. Myself and others.

4. Nurturing self. Quiet time. Time doing nothing. This nothing time often becomes reflection and inspiration time.

5. A healthy relationship with myself,family and friends and hey possibly even a man.The man part had been put on the back burner for sometime due to Uni and ill health,but it would be very nice to develop a relationship with a man who respects my boundaries, is independent, caring and talented in dealing with me!

6. I will qualify this year as a Dr of Acupuncture.This is very exciting but there is alot to organise in the way of registrations and new homes and I am hoping some good time to take a break and see some long awaiting friends from afar.

7. Creating positive inner chatter.

8.I have a new job!!! I am now a P.A to a succesful Hypnotherapist and business owner of "Simply Natural Therapies".This is a wonderful opportunity for me to further my experience in the field of Alternative therapies.It also means I dont work in hospitality anymore! Yehaw.....something I have been working towards for a while now! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

9. Affluence/Abundance on all levels.

10.Positive mental attitude about me and life.Sadly life this year has battered me around a little and its eroded away my vitality on a physical and mental level.This needs restoring.

Okay thats enough to be going on with. I have fixed these things in my mind and have put them out there. This is going to be a big year for me. Lots of endings and some bloody big beginnings!
Happy Happy New Year!

No comments: