Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I come from the land down under!!!

VEGEMITE................. here I come.I cant stand the stuff actually but hey the ho! There are still many other products on those Australian shelves I am keen to get my fingers on.........
Gnna get my haircut and not pay 20 thousand yen for the privellage,(lets hope I dont come back with orange hair and a mullet.)
Gnna speak to every available individual that will talk to me in English(bearing in mind they may think I am a bit kooky)
Gnna sit in my nephews paddling pool with them and drink chardonnay in the HOT, sunny garden.
Gnna strut my stuff down the christmas sale streets and know that I will be the small size and not the large.
Gnna get drunk and fall over knowing that my family fully expect it and that I will be looked after.
Gnna play charades fully drunk and make a wally out of myself (and know my family fully expect it)
Gnna revel in the fact the my family love me just the way I am (and know my family fully accept it!)
Gnna buy a truck load of Berocca.
Gnna paint silly pictures on canvas with my silly aunt and spill chardonnay on the carpet!
Gnna wake up on Christmas day and KNOW I will have a stocking full of goodies and a tree with a heap of pressies and a table laden with christmas fare and be expected to eat everything!
Gnna drink sparkling wine at 7am and get tipsy by 9 while sharing christmas present opening!
The list goes on! I am so excited! I am the grown adult with the kiddy heart!
Ding Dong merrily on High!!!!!!Aint this waht Christmas is about??? Last year I spent it touring the beaches of Bali with a keen surfer who only wanted to catch the next best wave while I stood and watched! It was okay but not my idea of Christmas,this year it will be magic!

No comments: