Friday, August 24, 2007

Fairy tales???

I have just got back from being in Queensland for a week.Lots of sunshine and relaxation.You may ask why I was off doing this kind of thing when I should have been working and studying hard!
Well it had to do with a man.Someone that has pursued me off and on for 5 years.We finally got it together and he travelled 9 thousand miles from seattle to melbourne and whisked me away to sunny lands so that we could spend some good time together!
Sounds romantic huh??? It was. Where to from now???? Plans of seattle and other stuff on the horizon.........who knows.Just watch this space.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH - can't stand the suspense - need to know more.....!!!! Come on, your public needs you!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful your knight in shining armour.Ma

MissSin said...

OOh.....that's so exciting!

But i agreee with Suze - we, loyal readers, need to know more!

You can just whisper here - we won't tell anyone....