Friday, September 21, 2007

The 5 stages of grief.

Denial: The initial stage: "It can't be happening." As she pressed the "on" button of her Rabbit and the red light didnt flicker a flicker or make a peep of a noise.

Anger: "Why ME? It's not fair?!" (either referring to God, oneself, or anybody perceived, rightly or wrongly, as "responsible") In this case the duracell batteries that leaked all over the inside of the battery compartment that have now casued my beloved to die

Bargaining: "Just let me live to see it buzz and twirl one more time." Surely if I clean it out replace the batteries it will work again...........Please I will do anything if you just make the light light and the buzz,buzz.

Depression: "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?I have no money to buy a new one,it was the only thing that kept me sane" Being a student sucks.Do I now have to down grade to a pocket version.?

Acceptance: "It's going to be OK." Ill put some money away each week until I can afford to buy a new one .I will use my hairbrush or any penis shaped object! Its okay,Im creative.Fuck it!

No comments: