Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bugger

I called in sick today.
I just couldnt face the day.My tummy hurts, my heart hurts and I feel flat.
Im in a tricky situation.
I havent learnt the skills to this date on how to deal with aforementioned tricky situation.
I think I have made a mistake,but thats done and nothing can change that,but,its how I move forward that is now the question.........
I have attempted to correct the mistake, but the person i need to correct it with wont let me speak to them.
In the past I would usually deal with a situation like this by just letting go.
Chasing after the problem might make it worse.
I believe this thing is too valuable to let go of.
Reactions are funny things.I told myself years ago that reacting to situations was a heinous crime.Now I find myself doing exactly that. I am human. To err is human,but how to correct your mistake is like trying to be superhuman.
I think I might just go to bed and hug my wheatbag for a while longer.
Time seems to be passing so slowly though...........

2 comments:

MissSin said...

Sweety, I really hope you find a way of dealing with your situation - whether that be by tackling it head on, or letting go.

There's no fixed or right way, just follow yourself & your heart.

Be strong & remember there are a shit load of people hugging you from afar.

xox

j-ster said...

Indeed, MissSin said it all. Big belated hugs!