Friday, July 15, 2005

Details

Okay I didnt post for a while.I havent really felt like being in front of the computer hashing over all the emotions that are whirling around in my head right now,but a few detils anyways.
The boy and I are breaking up.Its been 4 years.It has been a ride .Its been fun and challenging and sometimes downright heartbreak.
Now we have to part and go our separate ways.Its sad.We share a home and friends and a lifestyle.Things right now are tense. I am tense. I have alot of stuff to sort out.Lots of extra work to do to save for a student life and a lot of goodbyes to say.As well as the one big goodbye to the man. I am grateful to my friends and family for supporting me through this time.I feel a little lost and sometimes a little lonely.
I love my home and hate to see its walls encasing so much pain.Its my refuge right now and along with the cat is keeping me somewhat sane.
I have been reading inspirational text to maintain balance and compassion as well as keep me rooted in non-destructive behaviour. I desperately want my last months in Tokyo to be as simple as possible.
So people thats the details.Endings are sad but they are also new beginnings.

2 comments:

arumanda said...

ganbare young lass. you have a crew of supporters barracking you on through this. xoxo

Anonymous said...

sometimes a natural end feels as natural as colonic irrigation, but it will leave you feeling sparklier! look forward to your new adventure and enjoy the good memories of your most recent. this is a good thing for you to do, and you will blossom! reach for the sun babe

suzexxx