Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Forgotten lines........

I had a really strange night of dreams last night and I cant fathom out what they all mean.
Firstly all my teeth fell out.I have had this dream before.I am standing in front of a mirror and I gat a chalky taste in my mouth and my teeth slowly disintegrate in my mouth......all of them.This happened last night,but to add insult to injury i found an old piece of jewellry hanging from one of my tonsils.It had gone green with verdigris.The jewellry was a butterly earring.
As I was wondering what to do about lost teeth ,planning a trip back to the U.K for false teeth I realised that I was in a show.I turned up for dress rehearsal feeling like I have never been to a rehearsal before and cant remember any of my lines.I feel like I was at rehearsals at the start of the show but somewhere along the line I have skipped many many rehearsals and not been there,but no-one seems to have noticed I havent been present .I fumble and panic.I tell the director I need the script.I am having a bad day.My teeth have fallen out I tell him and it seems to have affected my memory.I promise to learn the lines......ALL of them before the show tommorow.He is okay with that......I return to my home and am told that its a dump and jack Nicholson will move me into an old terraced cottage that it far more ameniable and the rent is next to nothing.
I wake up........
I have no idea what it all means,even though writing ot out helps.

1 comment:

MissSin said...

have had similar dreams, but nothing quite so scary.

hope the dreams are getting more mellow & sparkly...