Tuesday, September 25, 2007

He rose again!!!

And after the 3rd day he rose again!
Only after a few days of disposing of the old and rather dearly departed bunny rabbit,(actually its still sitting in my draw while I decide exactly HOW TO dispose of it in a house where I live with my aunt,uncle and 2 kids........suggestions kindly welcome)I came home today to find a parcel on my bed!I love suprises! Especially parcel suprises but not in my wildest dreams did I anticipate that a VERY VERY KIND benefactor would take pity on my loss and understand the financial strife of a student and send me a BRAND NEW shiny rabbit!!!!!!!!It buzzes and lights and twirls and even has a cute bunny rabbit face!LUCKY LUCKY ME!!!!Give it and me some more time and it might even have other tricks up its sleeve!..........and so my dearest readers,I thank you for your sympathy at what was a very sad time,but as fickle as I am, old has been replaced with new and I am no longer grieving but grooving!
THANK YOU KIND BENEFACTOR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I love happy endings! May you and your new bunny spend many happy hours together (without being found by the twins...)

The perfect romance!