Monday, October 01, 2007

GOODBYES

The dream,and it seems it was just a dream,is dashed.I think I had a lucky escape.




"Men like
women who don't color their hair, don't wear lots of
make up and who are comfortable with what God gave
them. This is who I am going to marry. Its what all
men truly seek in a woman.

The world is not as it once was. Women have forgotten
how to be women. They have forgotten how to be able to
raise a family and run a house. They no longer know
how to iron a simple shirt, to sew a ripped hem, or
bake a cake on Sunday afternoon. They no longer know
how to hang up laundry on a washing line... the simple
thing in life that are so over looked, yet so
important. To listen to a husband after a long days
work and run him a bath and bring him a cup of tea or
a glass of wine before dinner."

I have read this many times.I am still reeling at the fact that I didnt pick any of this up.
I am also truly disappointed that I now have to go back to the drawing board and start the search again........hell.........I do pick them.......but what a lucky escape.Is this truly what a man wants????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bang goes the theory that they like an independent woman with a mind of their own. Can't he marry his maid? I mean, he's obviously from the era of servants therefore this shouldn't be a problem..? Poor lonely man. I would pity him but I can't be bothered. LUCKY LUCKY escape babe, you did good.

Anonymous said...

There are, sadly, lots of unevolved men who think like this - for evidence, look at many of the western guys who worship the Japanese woman for these traits and how foul they are.

This is no reflection on you or me or other women who have evolved past this and are looking for life partners rather than a master of the house.

They are out there babe, don't beat yourself up, just be on the look out for guys who are looking for the same things you are. Leave the cavemen to themselves - they will breed themselves out of society anyway.

They are out there and will show up when you least expect.