Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Its all done!

They are over! My finasl are done.10 exams in 4 weeks! I feel I have achieved irrelevant of wether I passed,got a credit,distinction or high distinction.
Its a great feeling.........I have a one month break form study but have found a new job which means I have to get up at 5.30 am every weekday morning.Thats okay .......I am in the desperate student mode who will do anything to get a buck in hand!
I am not sure how that will fare when I return to Uni but I am determined I dont want to be an insanely impoversished student.
Its all about finding the balance at the moment and I feel quite Zen about it all.If it works than great.......I am not scared of hard work.If it doesnt then find another way.
I have so many people too catch up with.so many e-mails to write but I am exhausted ,honestly really tired...........
ZSo I guess I will get to it when the mood and the energy arises!
Off to adelaide in 2 weeks so I know that I will get lots of sleep when I am with J-ster! I reckon we are going to take great joy in competeing with each other over who can sleep the longest! Ahhhhhhhhhhh..........cant wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, YOURE ON!!!

Lets sleep all day and party all night! Woohoo!

(Dont forget your earplugs. You will be in my bed for the evening of the 20th and 21st i suspect...)

MissSin said...

you have a wonderful time sweetie!
You have so totally deserved it.

(am so jealous though...)