Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Taking a long breath out

Here I am at J-sters place at last ! Time to relax and take a step back from it all and allow myself the good fortune to unwind.
I recieved my results at long last and did pretty well.....
4 High Distinctions , 1 Distinction and 2 Credits! Not bad . I am still letting it sink in and bugging everyone to tell me how clever I am ,What a great Job I did and what a fabulously intelligent thing I am...Its not happening quite that way but why would it??? Its my achievement and one that I need to pat myself on the back for.
But now its time to move on and enjoy the relaxation for a while!

1 comment:

MissSin said...

did i tell you you're fabulously intelligent & extremely smart?

well, if i didn't, i'm telling you now!

well done...and enjoy your down time with j-ster.

hugs to you both. oxox