Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Today is my last day of work before we drive off to the coast about 7 hours from Melbourne to sun, sea, sand and relaxation! Hoorah! We are off to a place called Merimbula! Apparently very beautiful and just the ticket for winding down! Its been crazy for me and I havent stopped since my exams ,thrown into a frenzy of work(which is great)and preparing for Christmas,but the bags are packed,the cat box is ready and i am raring to go!
Its been an amazing year .So many challenges and changes.They have all been wonderful and certainly I feel a better individual because of them.Although I have less hair,its all a lesson in how to adapt and change the way I approach life.That is never a bad thing.I recieved my exam results and did very well.The usual mix of distinctions,High dstinctions and credits.Its good.Perhaps though it is time to work out how to approach my studies with less intensity and more savvy.I feel tired and running on debt of energy.I know that with a break it will all come good.heading down to see the J-ster in the new year and so with 3 weeks of chill time to look forward to I can only hope that I will back to my more bouncy self in no time!
I am looking forward to the new Year.I feel better changes ahead and a feeling of allowing things to just "be" rather than trying to shape them too much .Its time to let go and trust a little more that things will turn out for the best.
As for you guys???????? I hope the New Year brings much peace ,understanding and happiness.Your health abundant and your purse strings never tight!
Its over and out from me for a while but I shall be back!
Merry christmas and Happy New year!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so looking forward to catching up with you! We are going to have a quiet, relaxing and cheap time!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Let your heart be light
From now on,
our troubles will be out of sight
Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Make the Yule-tide gay,
From now on,
our troubles will be miles away.

Here we are as in olden days,
happy golden days of yore.
Faithful friends who are dear to us
gather near to us once more.

Through the years we all will be together
If the Fates allow
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough.
And have yourself a merry little Christmas now.