Thursday, May 26, 2005

Tails of maddening love!

Oh I just cant help myself.He is gorgeous and yummy and quite delectable in every way! I had to post somemore pics of the babe! Its a joy to come home to him every day.Its true what they say "A house is not a home without a cat" .
He greets me at the door full of love and better than any "how was your day dear"
He hugs me ,follows me,kisses me,talks to me. Sits with while I am thinking,looks at me lovingly when I feel a little sad. Her loves the people that come into the house.Hes non-judgemental and has love for everyone......well not the hoover,but thats an inanimate object so it doesnt count. So i just wanted to post some more pics by popular demand of those who have already met him and by those that havent!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so gorgeous! lovely lovely piccies!!
benji is SUCH a darling...
have to meet him again soon!

h.

arumanda said...

sigh...

i'm so jealous. he's adorable, and i so miss my darling baby whiskey. she had exactly the same colouring and the 'i swear i didn't do it' face as your benji. he's gorgeous.

makes me desperate for another, but i'm just not sure how fair that would be when i'm keeping the hours i am.

i'm inviting myself around for a play though. i need some cat action. the good human company thing would also be a bonus :)