Sunday, March 26, 2006

Characters

 
Just thought I would post this pic! I have just had the ingenious idea of writing down my chinese characters on my white board and then taking a picture of them and putting them up on my computer as a screen saver! Quite a fabulous idea for constant reminding.
I am really enjoying Chinese.Its not so much speaking but more learning the characters and being able to apply them to meridians on the body and some other health related subjects.I am sure it will be even more fantastic when I head to china in 3 years and practise in a clinic environment.........the only problem being that if you dont use it you lose it! Hmmmmmmm extra study coming up I think! It takes me a while to memorise these.......lots of repetition........Each week I get about 20-25 to learn which doesnt sound alot but on top of everything else its challenging! Its not something you can hazard a guess at either! You know it or you dont! All my Tokyo friends will know that!
Oh and by the way foot is feeling much better ...........sore still but I can walk without a limp now! Hoorah! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MissSin said...

excellent idea!
recognise some of the kanji from japanese - but not all....

and i am in the process of putting a box together complete with one of those key chainy things for writing chinese characters on....

give me another week...