Thursday, March 16, 2006

Commonwealth

We have the Commonwealth games here in Melbourne!
Last night on the way to the bus stop after college I saw some beautiful fireworks! I later found out that on ground level they had people dressed up as Koalas on rollerskates with Fireworks ejecting from little backpacks ! What fun!
For me the Commonwealth games hold little attraction especially as my workload is huge! Where it does hold a heap of attraction is in the legs!~
I love legs ! Loooooooooooooooooooong legs! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.There seem to be alot of those around at the moment and provides me with some wonderful eye candy!
It also seems like everyone in the city has pulled out their sports gear and prancing around in the latest addida and nike (Yawn)
Tickets to go have been vastly overpriced and havent been selling and I keep getting comments like Ha! We won and you didnt! What they dont seem to understand is that I couldnt give a flying toss and although I am sometimes competitive its either on a very oersonal level or in a fun jaunty way when choosing a team to support in a pub televised game........I am about as patriotic as flea !!!
Oh and if anyone was thinking of forgetting! Its my birthday next week! I would have given you several months notice but I am bogged under!

No comments: