Saturday, March 11, 2006

Overstimulated,Over anxious and Over the moon!

 

WOW!
I am coming up for my third week of Uni.Where did the time go........?
Thats a rhetorical question as I know exactly where the time has gone!
Unlike the j-ster who has a more relaxed shedule,I have the work load from hell.Its a full time commitment and then some.As I havent studied for a while I am sure that my time mangement has been a little off and the very fact that my brain hasnt responded immediately to its current demands hasnt helped but I am doing it! I get up every day and am studying by 10.I finish usually at 10,but the brain keeps on going!
Its like learning 7 new languages.In fact the language unit that I am doing which was my most daunting has so far been the easiest.Its only about memory an there are no concepts to get my head around which make it easier.
I guess right now my hardest challenge is Chemistry.We are doing degree level Chem moving onto Biochemistry.It just aint my thing and I have tried all sorts of things to get my head in a good place about it but coupled with a schedule change and a teacher from hell it hasnt helped.It has on the other hand made me seek other forms of learning other than the classroom and I have found some wonderful sites with very ineractive and visual activities to help me!
Its 9 am on a saturday and I am starting the day with Ionic,Covalent and Coordinate bonding! Yai me with my big coffee in hand!
I am slowly starting to make connections with other students although my social life is not a priority at the moment.With exams looming in 6 weeks that weigh in at 50 % of the final grade my focus lies there but I am trying to start a study group with other students on my course.So my social life may come in the form of study!ITS WONDERFUL and I am enjoying all my new knowledge and applying myself.

So if you havent heard from me in a while its because I am studying and not because I am not thinking of you. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

dipchick said...

Wow - you sound fabulous! What an adventure, change, challenge... I'm absolutely thrilled for you. And I miss you!

MissSin said...

yeah - i agree with everything dipchick wrote.
good on you, sweety...

and just to let you know, we're all cheering you on here in tokyo.

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your indigorayz.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com