Sunday, September 10, 2006

Can you believe its that time again..............

 
So here I sit again,with bum superglued to chair.....which incidently is a new one following severe back problems and having to resort to lying down on hard floorboards for a day or two........I thank the lord for my osteopath also,she did a great job of making my back look something other than chair shaped!

Anyways here I am again! 3 exams looming this week and 3 more in the following weeks.Its not qite as full on as last semester and I havent worked out wether that is because I have adjusted tot he terminology and reached a brain activity level that is now switched on to studying,OR wether it is that I have just chilled out a bit and cant be bothered quite so much.........Exams will tell.....
Had to purchase some of these Bush flower remedies which are fabulous for helping with concentration when studying.Called Cognis. Its the Australian version of Bach Flower Remedies .......which I always found very effective.
So folks sorry for dropping out on you there for a while, I just need to do this and then I will be a bit more present in everyones life! Thanks for hanging on in there! Posted by Picasa

No comments: