Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wow!~

I just realised that its been 3 weeks since my last blog~! where did the time go????
Well actually I know where the time has gone! I lost myself in books and exams! Its quite amazing how you can just lose time!
Take today for example..........I sat down in my chair at 9am.....I had a little lunch at 1pm, a few smoke breaks a shower ,alot of study and its now 5pm.Where did the time go?? I felt like I just got up! To tell you the truth tommorow is planning to be a fine day and I wanna get out to it! So I have crammed a whole heap of stuff in today and wacked up the pressure! Post exam is kind of the time to do it because you have stepped up a notch or two and are really motivated,hmmmmmmmmmm, motivated is the wrong word ,you are more into the groove of intense study! I have just completed 6 exams! Am waiting on results for some but already have 2 high distinctions for the ones I got back! I do hope you dont think I am being a bore or a big head, but I really like to share my success! I have had issues in the past with my own abilities and actually opinions of others and my intellectual abilities so I guess I am trying to prove something to myself and those that doubted me! Hey you .........you know who you are! Fancy going head to head on the details of replication of DNA........?????
I do have some posts coming up ! I just need to catch my breath and sort myself out!

1 comment:

MissSin said...

A big "WooHoo!" to you!
You totally deserve & i, personally, am cheering you on from afar. in fact i think i am going to have a couple of beers to celebrate your greatness!

seriously though, i am so very proud of you - just wish i a bit closer so i could tell you oin person.

miss you sweety xox