Sunday, September 10, 2006

Look Look! Liver 3!

 
Its a very nerve racking experience to needle yourself for the first time,but if I wanna do this acupuncture thang I sure as hell have to get the hang of it! The first time I needled myself it just kinda hung there all floppy and sad looking.I didnt have the courage to give it a good tap in.
The second time was a little better , and now ,well now I am a god damn pro.......although I think I hit a nerve today and that made me jump a bit!
These points are called liver 3 and are excellent points for subduing excess and nourishing deficiency.Great for headaches,insomnia,calming and period problems!
Me likey!
I havent gone as far as manipulating the needle as of yet,To do this you twist the needle in a little deeper.I really dont have the courage or knowledge for tha yet.I am just in the curious stage at the moment where a little knowledge seems to go a long way into motivating this kind of insane behaviour! But it works .it really works! I can feel the qi moving and I definately feel different after I have needled myself! Look ! Here I am blogging! I havent done tha in ages! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh, are you suggesting that liver 3 is the blogging point? If thats the case then my liver 3 needs a bit of stimulation too!