Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Just bursting!!!

I am bursting with joy and wonder! I have had 2 wonderful days ............ Yesterday I went diving which was a small personal triumph,my confidence had been battered and it took me a little time to get back to it but I did yesterday! It was awesome.Walls of beautiful dripping coral. Fish in abundance.Eye to eye with bat fish that follow you curiously. Clown fish challenging you somewhat proudly through the soft swaying aneonomes.The sound of your own breathe keeping you balanced in mind and in body............
Today quie possibly the most beutiful experience I have had for a long time .A snorkelling trip with black tipped reef sharks ,Turtles and lastly and by far the most incredible thing I have seen so far nests of baby turtles on the beach...........there are pics and more details to come but I couldnt wait to share in my joy that has been bursting out of me for the last few hours!
Miss indigo is happy! Nature renews so much in our souls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds so beautiful, wish I was there! Cleansing the soul eh? No better way.
Enjoy!
Suze
xxxx

Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

MissSin said...

sounds absolutely gorgeous darling!

so glad you are getting the escape you deserve.

Anonymous said...

I didnt think you would be blogging while on holiday, what a nice surprise to find this! Me too glad you are getting some peace of mind!