Monday, August 01, 2005

Pool Party and more..............

It was a beautiful hot day ...............a little too hot for my fragile head after a night partying!
Luckily a pool party was planned.Cheese ,biscuits a little hair of the dog and lots of floating on plastic rings and penile looking float toys to send giggles echoing . It was a nice day.

The more................. It seems I was privvy to a painful sight .More than I needed to see.More than I wanted to know.It was obvious that it would happen but I didnt need the details.I dont think I will ever look over a balcony again ithout feeling some kind of hesitation.
No matter how bad a relationship gets or how much you wanna get out,you never want to see your man with another woman.It hurts ,its way too painful.
I wish I could leave Tokyo sooner.

2 comments:

J said...

Was nice to see you again, although I do realize circumstances could be better. Anyway, thanks for helping me have such a lovely Sunday. ^^

Anonymous said...

Sometimes there is a reason for seeing things, no matter how much they hurt, in this case it was maybe to prove beyond doubt that you have made the right decision. Doesn't make it feel any better tho. Don't be scared of balconies - looking forward to the horizon is more appealing than looking down.
My heart is with you babe
xxx