Tuesday, December 14, 2004

4 seasons in one day!

I just have to get this off my chest! Some of you may understand and some of you may not.
I am not constant.
I change.
Sometimes I am genki and sometimes I am blue.
Sometimes I am confident and sometimes no.
Sometimes I am stunning and sometimes average.
Sometimes I am entertaining and other times dull.
Sometimes I am clever and others quite dense.Sometimes I am sexy and sometimes a fridge.
Sometimes a love and sometimes a bitch.
Moments i am witty and others quite wierd.
Days I am thoughtful and days I am selfish.
An hour when i am busy and hour when I'm not.
A night when I sleep for way too long than I should and a night where the day creeps up way too fast.
Times when I'm strong and times I am weak.
Months when I'm creative and months with a block.
Weeks where adventurous and weeks when I'm housebound.
And years (at least 30) where i am perfectly me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big hugs and kisses to all the Sarah!

j-ster