Tuesday, December 07, 2004

For you the sun will be shining......

ohhhhhhhh...here I go..........grab the sick bucket and hold it there for a while.
My boy is away and I misssssssssssssss him! I hate it when he goes away but also I kinda like it.I miss him in the bed.I miss his big warm hugs! I miss his smile,which always has the same affect on me.........a big smile! I miss that I dont have anyone to do the washing,I miss his bigness(no funny comments please,he is 2 metres tall after all!) I miss the spooning,I miss cooking for him,I miss his stories about the day,I miss his text messages,I miss hearing him coming through the door saying "Todaima",I miss just being with him and the warmth that gives me. I also like the fact that I miss all these things and on wednesday he will be back to spoon me again! Hoorah!,and that I will remember all these wonderful things he is! (there are more but there is only so much a bucket will hold!)

No comments: