Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Blog Block No more.........

Oh my! I had blog block.
I have been feeling a tad emotional these last few days and didnt really want to bore you with all my ramblings........but then again.........
Its funny when you start to ponder on what exactly your blog is.I guess its a diary,but a diary that you have invited others to see and so in that vain I guess there are some things you you can blog about and others you CANT.I also came up against the issue of what others may think of me if I ramble on too much or rant about this or rave about that or witter on about "stuff".Perhaps they may find be boring,or twee . Maybe others will find me rather unitellectual or a bad writer.Some may think that I am a cool gal with alot to say . it finally came to me that this is MY blog and I dont give a crap what people think.I will write to my little hearts content and hopefully some of you out there may find it enlightening or interesting or downright amusing.If thats the case....Hoorah!! .............and if not........tough tits!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! tough titties all round! I know that feelling tho!

j-ster