Thursday, March 03, 2005

Wrap up warm now ya hear?

Its a sad fact that over here it gets rather chilly in the winter.We have supposedly passed the threshold of the coldest time of year and are swiftly moving onto the spring! Joy! Joy!!
I can exchange my winter woolies for more revealing and more fitting outfits,put away those thick and not so attractive socks ,pull out the sandals and feel a little less bound.......
......and so can all those little pooches too!I will be so glad to stop seeing little dogs walking around in Versace and Prada.It sickens me,no, in fact it bemuses AND bewonders me that people think that their little pet pooch with the oh so warm BUILT-IN coat needs Chanel..........Whats next?? Pet hamsters with Nike? Minor birds with microphones? Bunnies with ear warmers? ..........
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........Now I am wondering..........theres money in that there idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You no be wearing that stuff yet, you hear!!! Theres gonna be snow for the next 3 days, you rug up girlie and dont get sick!!!