Friday, September 23, 2005

Goodbye

Its time to say goodbye my friend.
There were good times,mostly challenging.
I tried it all.I did all I could.
What more could I pull from my bag?
It was never enough.

I loved your spirit.
I loved what you added to my life

I was torn apart from what you took from it.
My spirit faded.
My dreams which I placed in your hands for safe keeping,discarded.

The music ,the magical moments too easily forgotton ,
The faithful heart betrayed.

Its time to go now love.
Goodbye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The time is nigh to say goodbye.
It's strange and weird to see the words ending our time and pulls at me inside to think of and share the things we did.
I will miss you and likely remember all fondly knowing full well you tried and tried, everything you could, but alas it was not all easy, even very challenging at times.
Your kindness and spirit carry you into the hearts of many. I wish you all the strength of spirit of the wonderful person you are. I'm sorry it wasn't the dream you'd hoped it would be. I pray you find everything you dream possible. There will always be a place in my heart for you. Travel well in peace.

Anonymous said...

What a complete pile of crap. Walk soflty my dear and carry a big stick.This guy is an arsehole.Couldnt even sign his name to it.
You are a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN who happened to spend way too much time following a BAD EGG........Give him no redemption and let him reap sadness.It will come in waves to him for a lifetime and you will rise like a phoenix.