Thursday, September 01, 2005

Readiness

My angel cards tell me that today is a day of readiness......... Okay I am ready! I closed a few deals this week.The final chapter has been written and stamped THE END.
It feels good.
I can move with ease and there is a feeling rising within me. Its difficult to iterate but it feels like grace and freedom are returning to my step.I feel lighter.I am not wading but floating.I am not pushing or pulling but gliding.I am not stuckfast but have a dance in my step.
So for the first time in a long time I do feel ready. I thought about what it meant to be ready and how that was appropriate in my life. At first I thought it was about the move but then I realised it meant a whole menagerie of different things. I am ready to be present in the now.I am ready to reveal.I am ready to open my wings and fly to places I have been hesitant to explore. I am ready to be by myself .I am ready to be with someone. I am ready to be slow and ready to expend energy .I am ready to be a little sad at times and ready to be abundantly happy. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am ready to be with Sarah again!

No comments: