Saturday, June 17, 2006

Fantasy

Right now I wish I was on a beautiful sunny beach listening to the ocean lapping up on the shore,lying next to a beautiful man with big hands to rub massage oil all over me..........
THE REALITY IS 12 HOURS OF FULL ON STUDY A DAY FOR THE NEXT 12 DAYS............
I have a stinking cold that I am supressing like a bastard and fuzziness in my brain which is in no way conducive to the amount of focus and concentration I have to produce............
I wish I had something of more interest to write..............With the amount of information floating aroung in the head I probably do but I just dont have the time!
I just wanted to pop in and moan a bit! I am a brit after all..........ist that what we are good at??
Oh an dby the way.........sorry to the japanese for your loss.Congrats to the Ozzies and go Brazil.......I love brazil! Although I dont say that too loudly over here at the moment~! The atmosphere is tense!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is something very satisfying about a good moan!

And that beach, well its not so far away you know, the solstice is but a few days away!

And the man with the big hands, well, all you gotta do is get your butt here to Adelaide.

One day not so far away, all this will be but a distant, barely touched on memory as we lie on Cable Beach, having taken a few days off from jobs we love...

(And go Nippon! Nippon! Nippon! Nippon! They have the cutest players!)

arumanda said...

ganbatte!!! i hope you feel better soon.