Saturday, June 03, 2006

Too Laid back or Mental suicide???

I have 2 Major exams on Monday,so here I sit contemplating bones ,muscles,joints and my chinese oral.
I find it soothing and pleasant to listen to beethoven whilst studying.It seems to be the only type of music I can listen to that doesnt interfere with my thought processes BUT today I decided to put on the random visualisation on my media player.......BANG........kiss your arse goodbye to a good 45 minutes of study time! It was beautiful! I have often enjoyed looking at the visuals on Windows Media player but with Beethoven playing it was quite something else! I felt like I had been transported to another world.It was like a ballet of colour and movement and had me enchanted fro some time! Listen ,when money is tight and there is no opportunity for Theatre or the arts let me recommend this!
Anyways it did give me a well earned break from it all........and now I am back to it again!
Ciao for now

No comments: