Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Calling all tongues..........

Okay ! here we go! My first bit of real practical bit of diagnosis in my journey to becoming a Traditional Chinese Doctor..........I need to see some tongues.
Its a big part of diagnosis in TCM and really very indicative of what is going on in terms of disharmony in the body.
So here is my suggestion.All those of you who read my blog ,send along a picture of your tongue......Dont be shy ........I need to see as many tongues as possible to gain experience of how to read them.If you know my email send it there,if not then drop me a line with yours and I will send you my address.
You never know I might come up with some interesting findings!
Please help by contributing to my tongue library!!!!!!
All you need to do is stick your tongue out as far as it will go and take a snap! Dont brush it or gargle before or drink anything if possible! The more natural the better.........Say first thing in the morning!
I know its a wierd ask but it would be very very very helpful! I would be so happy to hear from you and your tongue!
Thank you!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would gladly show you my tongue, but i have some computer issues yet to work out... but this sounds intriguing!

arumanda said...

really? yes, i agree - quite an intriguing ask. i like unique requests. i'd be happy to oblige, although quite embarassed. feels kinda silly taking a photo of one's tongue and sending it through cyberspace.

you're serious though? if you are, i'll send along a pic to your mail account...

Indigorayz said...

Yes Yes! I am serious! Thats what we have to do to pull a diagnosis together! Please help!

MissSin said...

heard of some bizarre requests, but this one tops the cake...
but in honour of you & your studies, i will take a photo of my tongue & send it to you.
should be in your inbox tomorrow...

Indigorayz said...

Martine and amanda ! Thank you for the pics! I will get to studying them over the weekend ! I will get back to you about what you tongue says!MAny many thanks for extending your tongue!

arumanda said...

ha haaaaaa. thats funny. a pleasure to have been of assistance. i look forward to your findings

Anonymous said...

Great work and thank you for your service

buy hoodia diet pills


hoodia weight loss diet pill


Bye!