Sunday, October 22, 2006

Passing on the love........

One of my favourite feelings apart from the post sex cacophony of sound is when you get some new sounds to listen to.
Yo know how it goes.....yu are having a chat with a friend and it comes up in the conversation............"have you heard blah blah blah?" or "oh my god I brought this fabulous C,D you must listen to".Sometimes it kiinda just happens .You just hear a tune on the radio and think ...mmmmmmmmm........or you hear it at a friends place or a restaurant or a bar or god knows how many number of social venues you can dream up.........well,I got my little "tip" Like this...............

First things first

1.Get up
2. Go to bank
3. Walk to record shop
4.Find attendant
5.Ask for zero 7 - the garden
6. Go home and listen.....................................................!
7.Send email to me saying "wonderful"...
haha


oh
8.Jose Gonzalez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yeah.............so I took he advice,as advice is from very reliable source .
Zero & as always damn fine BUT Jose Gonzalez.....where have I been not to have heard this man and his beautiful guitar that immediately had me welling with tears in my eyes????????
Thats all I need to say,check it out! Albums are, Veneer,Remain and a special mention for the song Heartbeat.

No comments: