Monday, June 13, 2005

The baton has been passed onto me by Threads of gold



Total volume of music files on my computer:



I think........about 15 GB.I have no idea whether thats alot or not! But now I have joined a new download site I can see that that may get somewhat larger over the next few months!

Song playing right now:
Quantic-Mishaps happening


The last CD I bought:
Funnily enough the same as Jo. The waifs - A brief History


Five songs or tunes I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

What???Only 5??? Oh gawd,thats a tough call and my brain isnt working allt hat good right now! Okay well here are some that mean alot to me! I listen to all different kinds of music all the time so its hard to pinpoint!so off the top of my head...

Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac- Its the fantasy of myself.

Take it in by The Waifs- Reminds me of sun,sea,sand and beautiful memories of a place far away!

Curtis Mayfield-Superfly (amongst a few).If you just wanna get down and groove this man rocks.

Close to you- The cure. Enough said.This is teenage love all over again! I cant help thinking of jumping on the bed with my best mate singing our little socks off~!

Got to give- The brand New heavies. Its the rules .Life should be lived by this song!



Im passing the baton to:

Suze

JJ

Ands-by far the leader in cool funk

Daddy- Has rather wonderful taste in music!

Simone


Not sure if these guys will even read this but its worth a shot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I wasnt asked but im going to put my 2 penny worth in
Bridge over troubled water simon and garfunkel first shared love song Pa
Make it with you Bread yet another
Cherish kool and gang yet another
You are the reason celine dion me to pa
Albatross best by fleetwood mac inmy opinion oh and another Sarah by them also ,Last album Jamie Cullum love him.

Anonymous said...

Computer was down and then I had to think...
We built this city - starship: travelling around oz with mum & dad aged 11
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson: makes me sing & dance!
Owner of a Lonely Heart - Yes: 17yrs old with best mate watching her life unfold
Daniel - Elton John: memories of lost brother RIP
Hey Jude - Beatles: everyone has one, this will always be mine.
Latest album: Gorillaz demon days - play it LOUD!