Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A week of cleansing......again!

Okay.Jonathan is away and I am taking the time to have early nights,good sleep and some cleansing.I know it wasnt long ago that I was posting about some other cleanse I did but this one is a little different!
Its a colon cleanse.
I have to shove heaps of clay and psyllium husk into my being , accompanied by milk Thistle which is supposed to be an excellent liver cleanser. Followed by natural Laxative at the end of the day!
Pheweeee! I am on day 3.No alcohol as of yet.Been drinking heaps of water and frankly feel a little rough around the edges.Have experienced some dull headaches and bloating........Am hoping that by day 7 I will be feeling a little more energetic!
This cleanse seems to be really popular and is similar to those you find in Thailand or health club apart from the fact that you can eat,which seems alot kinder to me! Especially as I spend my days jumping up and down like a derranged dervish with my 4 year olds!

No comments: