Thursday, March 15, 2007

33 Looming.

33 is looming next wednesday and I am curious to see how it pans out over the year! 32 was all about commitmnet to study and lots of challenges on all levels.
This year I would like to focus and set goals in other directions!
First up is have to a bit more ME time add a little fun,some man action and some femininity. One of my gay friends here says that"I do THINGS to him that no woman has done before" I guess I should take that as a compliment but really I am not in the market for a gay boyfriend or even a Bi boyfriend.I am looking for a nice solid man with fabulous morals and ethics.Likes to look outside the box and is kind and gentle.
So with that in mind I have decided to celebrate the turn of my 33rd year with a bit of speed dating.Never done it before,but I reckon it will be a hoot as long as I dont have to date 12 ugly men with ugly personalities I should be fine.No! I m not shallow ,but I do know what I want,and seeing as I have so little time on my hands this seems to be the most convinient way to meet men who want to meet girls!
Watch this space!

No comments: