Thursday, March 15, 2007

Cupping !




Well here we go!!!! Its time to fasten your seat belts and get ready for lift off,its time to insert needles ,suction cups,scrape and hammer all in an effort to get that good ol qi moving how it should.......basically freely , and ,in the right the direction!
Here is me cupping for the first on the lovely Miguel who is my therapeutics partner!
I was slightly nervous as cupping involves the juggling of fire and glass cups and skin! It all went well and I was really happy with the result! The more "Sha"that comes up the better and as you can see from the 2nd pic there was a lot of sha! Although it looks sore it doesnt hurt a bit and basically in TCM philosophy is ridding certain areas or organs of stagnation by draging the cups over the body which has been vacuum sucked on by the aid of fire within the cup.......feels good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Miguel!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that wasnt meant to be from anonymous, that was from me!

Oooo, only a few days until your birthday, i had better get my butt to the post office!!!