Monday, November 08, 2004

Flump Day!!!

Okay today wasnt the best day for me! It took me at least 45 mins to do my hair and somehow it didnt look much different when I left!! Ho hum!
I feel really old today........
Anyways I will let the poem explain.Its an eleven minute poem(written on my way to work.......I know I know I am sooooooo lucky ! An eleven minute commute how good does it get!)
So here's eleven minutes of my day!



FLUMP DAY
Today is flump day
the wrinkles just wont go away
I'm 30 years for crying out loud
Is it not the time for feeling proud?
My butt looks huge
My thighs do too
Oh god! Oh god! I feel like poo!
My frock wont fit
Oh Shit Oh Shit
My pants I'm sure have shrunk
I'm feeling old
I'm in a funk
Theres nothing I can do
The Nihon gals look just like dolls
And here I am , a troll a troll

No comments: