Monday, November 29, 2004

milky monday cappucino

One of the things I am really missing at the moment is my dear friend Mona.I would usually end up at her place a couple of times a week and talk over stuff and drink any number of drinks,ranging from wine to water.Sometimes we would just drink coffee(this was rare!)Mona is now in Denmark and seems so far away.
I am missing our weekly get togethers, and so, in need of something to fill the gap I went and bought myself a milk frother.........(Mona had one too and we would drink wonderful cappucinos)It cost 1,344 yen and is superb.I am sure I could do other things with it apart from frothing milk . I now feel like I have a piece of mona too.I think I am very strange to connect so deeply with a battery operated milk frother ............anyone else have strange connections like mine? Anyways my house is now the house of great cappucino or chai latte or whipped cream! DOZO!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wai! Nomitai! Lets cappucino together with me! Soon!!!

(I dont think you really want to know about the connections i feel to others thru certain products...TMI)

j-ster

dipchick said...

I know you are loving and kind - but I know the feeling. Nasty stuff comes out of my mouth sometimes, too...

See you mon at my place? (Don't bring your frother, I have my own...)

AF