Thursday, November 04, 2004

What do you know!!!

I went out with a few friends the other night and after much beer and terrible service from the restaurant........(not sure if I should drop the name or not??? )We got to scribbling our signatures on the coasters and wondering what they can tell us about ourselves.Of course sometimes as one friend quite clearly pointed out its a case of having a signature that is really impossible to forge.
I , on the other hand have never been that logical and just wanted my signature to look nice and flow easily onto the paper. Having given it some thought I cruised the net and found this site! Wanna check out what your handwriting says about you?? then take a peek! I did it today and although some of it was way off the mark some of it was rather interesting! To note that my handwriting analysis said that I like to talk alot........about absolutely anything and everything (otherwise known as wittering) WHO ME???? NO!!!!!!
www.myhandwriting.com
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, i took this test. It seems i have a temper and low self esteem, am secretive and uncaring about other people's boundaries, aggressive and unfulfilled.

On the other hand, I only print, and i analysed my print, so it kinda doesnt apply. Lots of negative feedback tho.

I hope i wont get a ton of spam from this!

j-ster

Indigorayz said...

Hey j-ster!
Yeah, Perhaps I should have mentioned that it only applies to cursive!
I was boxed as extremely talkative but also extremely logical and I think with my mind and not my heart........now,I know that that is not true! So although some negative feedback it was interesting to realise that I could evaluate myself without the need for a handwriting analysis!