Monday, February 21, 2005

Madness...............Its everywhere!

Okay I had to share this. Purely because there are times when one feels down and we share it ,blog it and talk to our friends about it.There are also times when we are happy.
Today I find myself walking around the house singing love songs and squealing at the top of my voice.This is in part a warm up for Karaoke tommorow but also a deep desire to go forth and express.The funny thing though is, I found myself doing chicken impressions during my vocal vomit..........I realised that for the first time in a couple of weeks I feel peaceful and extememly happy..........a revelation from the chicken god!Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling more comfortable in your skin these days! Thanks to the chicken god for the timely message indeed.