Tuesday, February 01, 2005

You will go to the ball.......

On my trip to Oz on the many shopping trips I took I happened (just by accident,the money never left my pocket and found its way on to the counter,it just kinda fell out.just in the same way that the dress happened to just fall onto my body in the shop..oh you kow how it is.. ) to purchase a ball gown........actually I managed to aqquire two(one a gift).
I was a tad worried on my return that I might not have the opportuntiy to wear them while my tan was still fresh and the excitemnet was abound.
Thanks to my darl of a friend I did go to the ball.
I went to the Ozzy ball..........oh and it was ozzy in all its glory with cheezles and twisties and as much champers as you could hold!
Here we are a little sloshed and haveing a fantastic time!

No comments: