Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Thought for the day!!

I keep a little basket of angel cards next to my work station here..........periodically I dip my hand in and yank out a card for a little inspiration.Today mine was passion.............( for those not in the know they are 2cm by 1cm cards with a one word reminder) .
So here I am wondering to myself about what I need to be passionate about...........Any inspirations from the depths?? I could figure on a few I guess

My blog
My sex life
My job
Boarding
My weight loss
My quitting smoking
blah blah blah..........Oh the list is endless,but a good way to get the old brain tinkering.......I guess you could always make your own up and get yourself inspired!

Oh and by the way to all you cook freaks out there,I tried to get passsionate with my New Moosewood cookbook and made lentil burgers.........I think I was a little too passionate and toaaaaaaaaaaaaaasted them..........i think they were yummy(hard to tell when all your orifices are blocked with snot!

No comments: