Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hoorah for feet!

 
Hoorah! I have a job! Its a source of reliable cash flow for the time being.It does mean that I have to work a few nights a week but hell I'm a student now and thats what a sudent has to do!
I got really lucky and am working in a high class Italian restaurant just a 5 minute walk away!
I am working at a BMW function on Wednesday........could be fun!
I havent worked in the hospitality Industry for a long time and swore when I got out of it that I would never go back.Needs must! But I have to admit its great exercise, but my feet! Oh my god I had completely forgotton to remember that working a busy restaurant floor is a killer for the tootsies! It didnt help that my feet have either grown or my shoes shrunk! One must never under-estimate the importance of taking care of the feet! Peppermint Lotion is firmly placed on bedside table from now on! So well done me! Another hurdle leaped and am firmly on my way to saving for next years college fees! Posted by Picasa

No comments: