Monday, February 06, 2006

The mouth of babes..............

I just had to blog this.........

Since my arrival in Australia I have been trying constantly to get an idea of what the twins make of me.I always think that the very young have interesting and insightful views!

Today at long last I got a reply to make question.

Sarah: Do you love your Auntie Sarah?
Benjamin: I love Auntie Sarah.
Sarah: Whats your favourite thing about Auntie Sarah?
Benjamin: ERM............(loooooooooooooooong pause..........)
Sarah:Whats your most favourite thing about Auntie Sarah Benj?
Benjamin : Rainbow sky!
Sarah: Stunned silence(dissipates onto the floor in a puddle).

We have no idea where he got that from or why,but me likey!

1 comment:

MissSin said...

wow - aren't kids astounding?
that is SO beautiful & SO you!