Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My world

 

This is my closest beach! Its in St .Kilda and its young and funky and cosmo! Just a short 5 minute walk from here is a gorgeous little esplanade full of sweet bars and restaurants.For those of you who know me well you can imagine my joy at such a venue. Melbourne has it all.I love it here.I cant imagine my life without a beach in it.I am working on a my dreams in many ways .At the moment my dream house is near to the beach with a backdrop of lush green behind.Fantasy?? Not here!
So, when the study gets too much I can hop onto the #96 tram for a brief 10 minutes and then watch the sunset and the sailing boats cruise on by ,pop up to the esplanade and sit with a coffee and watch the world go by or stick my nose into a chinese philosophy text book Posted by Picasa

No comments: