Monday, April 25, 2005

Hari! Hari!

No! No! I havent converted into a jesus freak. I am an acupuncture freak! In Japan its called Hari,which in its literal translation means needle.

Its much easier to get into eastern practice here for very obvious reasons (hmmmmmmmm let me see now why would that be???) The only problem is that my japanese is very bad and so I am always put off by going to see one and trying to explain my proiblem or what I want from them.

Friday called for an emergency when I woke up with what I could only call a locked neck.Couldnt move it,completely agonising.So I called my boss begging for help.Where can I go?what can I do? Desperate poor little me !Lost in the depths of pain.........Anyways I will spare you the poor me stroy and get straight to the point.My boss found me a fabulous little acupunturist in Koenji at a clinic called baobab a fabulous guy who although claims to speak limited English was able to communicate with me really well.

I had 2 treatments with him over 2 days. Each time costing me 3 thousand yen. He was kind caring and very gentle although it was agony for me ,needles going into rock solid muscle is not comfortable by any means but 3 days later I am feeling alot better and happy I solved this in a non chemical,non intrusive manner.

I strongly recommend him! He is in Koenji and a gem!

No comments: